Given that the eyes and ears of consumers are continually being bombarded with conflicting messages, the efficiency of your communication is an increasingly important aspect of your marketing strategy. You really need to be able to analyse the impact of your campaigns before, during and afterwards.
This type of study has two dimensions to it: pre-tests and post-tests. Therefore, by using these publicity tests you can not only optimise the creation of your advertising campaigns but also evaluate their effectiveness.
Communication tests allow you to:
- Identify the meaning and the representation that consumers associate with your product,
- Determine how well your message has been understood,
- Recognise and understand the impact your campaign has on consumer behaviour,
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the campaign in question,
- Discover points for improvement, whether they are in relation to the content or the design element of your message…
Therefore, depending on what stage your campaign is at (still being developed or already being used), we accompany you every step of the way to evaluate the content and its packaging, regardless of your chosen advertising media.